As a developer I get tons of people/clients delivering bugs/issues. There are some default things, every developer will ask you, right of the bat before he/she will even look at it.
Since I've been answering this question so many times already, I thought I'd write a short list of things every (proper) developer should ask so I can point people to it, instead of answering the question.
- On which URL did the error occur ?
- What did you expect to happen ?
- What did happen ?
- Add a screenshot of the error
- Optional: which browser do you use ?
- Optional: which device do you use ?
- Optional: which operating system do you use ?